Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I scream, you scream...

Third kit unveiling by flickr user dcunited


Brett: People are always lined up around the block on Ben & Jerry's free cone day.

Lori: I could never be bored in that line.  B&J has a store front??!!? Yum.

Brett: There's one across the street from my office.  I'd offer to bring you some, but it might melt before I got to Chicago.

Lori: Now I definitely need to come visit you.  Which is better, spring or fall?

Brett: Spring has the Cherry Blossom Festival, but you practically need a herd of oxen to plow through all the tourists.

Lori: Fall it is, then.  I'll have to get a souvenir or toy for Randy while I'm there.

Brett: Maybe a soccer kit from DC United?

Lori: Maybe.  Are they expensive?  I wouldn't want to come off as stingy.

Brett: Well, I'm pretty sure they cost more than a ping pong ball.

Lori: You think ping pong is any good for your qi?

Brett: I feel like it would take a whole ream of paper to write a convincing argument for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment