Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I'm on a boat

Enchantment of the Seas by flickr user Craig Stanfill

Lori: What's the largest boat you've ever been on?

Brett: I've been on a few cruises.  I can't say for sure (I mean, I didn't measure them all), but I think the biggest was the Royal Caribbean ship called Enchantment of the Seas.

Lori: Did you have to use motion sickness meds or is it a smooth ride?

Brett: I don't really have problems with motion sickness.  It's a fairly smooth ride, but if you go on a cruise and are worried about it, I'd suggest you take precautionary medicine, lest you end up getting sick and not enjoying your vacation.

Lori: Is it true there's always a hidden fee on cruises?

Brett: Well, there is an extra fee if you don't want them to remove a lung while you're asleep, but they're pretty up front about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment