Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Why does Michael Bay get to keep on making movies?

Apologies to our loyal readers who wondered where we were last week.  Brett was on vacation, and since we did not have enough conversations backlogged to make it through the week, the blog took an unplanned vacation as well.  But to welcome you back, we've got a nice, lengthy WWC instant classic.  Enjoy!

brain maze by flickr user Café psicologico


Brett: What's your favorite Michael Bay movie?

Lori: I had to look him up to pick a movie, and he has less than I expected.  I'm gonna go with Armageddon.  I like Bruce Willis.

Brett: Yeah, I don't think I'd swap that out for any of his other movies.  Although I prefer Independence Day to Armageddon, and for some reason they're always associated in my mind.

Lori: Independence Day?  I have to admit, I had not seen that coming from you.

Brett: I'm hard to predict.  Don't try to get inside my brain.  You might get lost in there; it's like a maze.

Lori: Is it at least organized from new info to old in there?

Brett: It's just organized enough to keep me sane.

Lori: I hope I didn't cause you any undue worries in asking about the organization...

Brett: Well, I was up until four AM thinking about it, but that's okay.  Who needs sleep?

Lori: Hello... Did you say you stayed up til four?!?  Geez.  I... I'm sorry!

Brett: I did say that.  And I would never lie to you, right?

Lori: I'm sure you wouldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment