Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Me and Ewe

1948 MARY HAD A LITTLE LAMB Vintage Vinyl 7 inch 45 RPM Picture Disc Single For Kids
by flickr user Christian Montone



Lori: You know what would be cute? A sequel song to Mary had a little lamb. It could be
titled “Me and Ewe.”

Brett: That’s an awesome idea. Nobody other than you could do it justice. Start writing.

Lori: I wonder how much time it will take to get it right…..

Brett: I have faith in you. Maybe when you have it done we can record both songs as
duets.

Lori: I’ve always been a fan of duets, let’s make this happen. I think you and I made
Jingle Bells a duet when we were super little, so we’re just getting the band back
together.

Brett: I believe you’re correct. Grandma & Grandpa’s house was always so full at
Christmas, like bees buzzing around a hive.

Lori: A heart shaped hive…. (eh?? eh???)

Brett: Nice. Our hearts were always warmed by all the activity.

Lori: It’s cool we get to have such nice memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment