Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Saturday Morning Cartoons


Captain Planet by flickr user Chic Blonde Geek


Lori: Did you ever watch that cartoon with David the Gnome when you were little?

Brett: Yeah, but I don't remember too much about it.  I don't want to veer too far off topic, but I really think someone should make a video of an Earth, Wind & Fire song starring Kwame, Linka, and Wheeler from Captain Planet.

Lori: Haha, that would be cool... But you're being a subject hog here, dude.

Brett: Fine, I'll quit talking about it.

Lori: No, no... Tell me, was Captain Planet the only one who flew?

Brett: Yes.  The others used the powers of their rings, but by their powers combined, he came to protect our bowery planet.

Lori: Makes you wonder how this team ever managed to say their good byes.

No comments:

Post a Comment