Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Hooray for Hollywood

The Hollywood Sign by flickr user KiranAmbre

Lori: If Hollywood were to make a movie about us, who would you want to play you?

Brett: I'd say Ted Danson, but I think he's a little old for the role.  So I'm not sure.  You?

Lori: It's a tough one.  Uh, maybe Melissa McCarthy?  She's hilarious.  And I definitely think I'm hilarious...

Brett:  Of course you think that.  You are hilarious, duh!

Lori: Not everybody agrees with it.  My roommate doesn't think I'm funny at all.

Brett: That's blasphemous.  You should slap her with a gloved hand and challenge her to a duel.

Lori: Yeah.... I'm gonna take a pass on that.

Brett: I can't believe you would skip out on a golden opportunity like that.

Lori: I know.  I've resigned myself to this.  It helps keep the peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment