Thursday, February 14, 2013

Join us at the feast

Feast by flickr user Martin Cathrae

Brett: I don't want to be one of those people who says the past is better than today, but... Why don't we celebrate feast days anymore?

Lori: They may just be too expensive for most people.

Brett: I thought you were going to offer to help me bring feast days back into vogue... Don't tell me I cored all these apples for nothing.

Lori: I'm sorry, I'll help you.  I'll figure out something to tap out over here.

Brett: We should consider taping a video invitation to our feast day, and encouraging others to hold their own celebrations.

Lori: Oh, yes.  I can see how that would help.  We could even create a forum so others could exchange their ideas... and recipes.

Brett: Great idea.  Maybe even a dedicated section for plum pudding recipes.  For some reason, I feel like they're going to be in demand.

Lori: Sure!! I mean, we need to meet the demands of the people!!

Brett: I'm glad you agree.  Seriously, you should have heard me heave a sigh of relief.

Lori: Really?  I didn't realize you liked plum pudding so much.. I'll have to try a bite.

Brett: I fear I've misled you.  I've never actually tried plum pudding.


No comments:

Post a Comment