Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Laundry day

Stain Log by flickr user chaosatlanta


Brett: Do you know if there's anything special I need to do to remove a coffee stain from a dress shirt?  I didn't notice when it happened, but apparently I spilled some at work the other day.

Lori: No, I'm not sure.  If you've already tried bleaching the bejesus out of it... I'm out of ideas.

Brett: I haven't tried anything yet.  And it's not that bad of a stain.  But it's not a white shirt, so I think bleach would ruin it.

Lori: Oh, what color is it?  I just assumed it was white for some reason.  I wonder if being so presumptuous puts my qi in any danger.

Brett: The shirt is blue.  I think I'll just take it to the dry cleaners, and if the stain doesn't come out, the shirt will just have to exit my normal rotation.

No comments:

Post a Comment