Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The key to time travel

Potions Class Cauldrons by flickr user akimbokimono


Brett: Do you ever miss being in your teens?

Lori: I really enjoyed my teens actually.  If we put our heads together, we might be able to crack the time travel code.

Brett: I've always assumed it was some kind of potion: tail of newt, beak of parrot, etc, etc.

Lori: Makes more sense than, say, "hug of a baboon" or something.

Brett: Yeah, if we were making a time travel potion, I'd have to veto that as an ingredient.

Lori: What if we edit the baboon into a puppy?

Brett: Baboon, puppy, whatever, I just don't know how to include a hug when mixing a potion.  Ingredients need to be something tangible, like a wig.

Lori: How about a twig or something found shoved under a stair?

Brett: Those would work.  I'm glad these are ingredients to a potion, because this would taste terrible if we were making food.

Lori: If you torch it, it all tends to taste the same.

Brett: Well, then, why haven't we chowed down yet?

Lori: Alright, let's just go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment