Tuesday, July 24, 2012

What's more American than cartoons?


4th of July or Fourth of July by flickr user Creativity+ Timothy K Hamilton


Brett: So, were you well fed at your 4th of July celebration?

Lori: I didn't really celebrate.  I went to see Magic Mike.  I was embarrassed by all the biz though.

Brett: I don't know if I'll see it, but don't ruin the ending for me just in case.

Lori: I saw it in a fancy theatre where you get to eat a meal during the movie.  Let me just tell you, the meal was better than the movie.  Just so you know.

Brett: Well, then, I may stay home and watch some toons.

Lori: Toons: they cure what ails ya...

Brett: I wonder if toons have their own fraternity.  Tau Omicron Nu or something like that.

Lori: Ta... Aa... If they don't, they should.

Brett: It would make for an awesome frat.

No comments:

Post a Comment