Thursday, July 12, 2012

Fashion advice from Words With Cousins


furs by flickr user Alida's Photos


Brett: What's your opinion on goth?

Lori: How do I answer that one?? I, um, have no strong feelings about it.

Brett: Of course you don't.

Lori: What's that supposed to mean, ya git?!?!?

Brett: You know what I'm talking about, I don't need to pin it down for you.

Lori: Question, can I reuse my previous opinion, or do I now owe you a new one?

Brett: I feel like you should offer something new, but just a dab will do.

Lori: Okay then, I'm a little fed up with it, because I feel like its time has passed.  Your turn now, what is your opinion on wearing fur?

Brett: I feel it is an oft controversial fashion statement.  I have no problem with it, but if you're going to wear it you shouldn't be surprised if someone tries to swat you or throw pins at you.

Lori: I'm surprised it doesn't rub you the wrong way!

No comments:

Post a Comment