Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thank goodness for cheap labor


10July09 ~ snooze by flickr user g_kat26


Brett: Confession: I've never fully understood the expression "on a wing and a prayer."

Lori: Me either.  Or why wet is always grouped with wild.

Brett: Maybe we should take an ax to the list of commonly used phrases and pare it down to only ones that make sense.

Lori: We'd need weeks for that... there are so many.

Brett: No kidding.  The phrases would be queued up for miles.

Lori: We may be needing to find some people to help us with gathering that info.

Brett: If we go to a college campus, we could probably find a coed or two who would do it if we paid them.

Lori: Haha... Pretty sure college kids would do anything, even fight a cage match, for a buck or two.

Brett: It would be creepy if I mentioned how college kids also often have lithe bodies, so I won't say anything.

Lori: OMG.  That kind of thinking is questionable for your qi.

Brett: Is it bad for your qi?  Give me an hour to think that over.

Lori: While you're thinking... I'm gonna go buy myself a loofa.

Brett: I've never used a loofa myself, but I hear it's one of the great joys in life.  I just hope it's not so nice that you end up spending hours in the shower; that wouldn't be very environmentally friendly.

Lori: No, not hours.  I would be sent away by my roommate for hogging the bathroom.

Brett: That would suck.  You'd have to find a new roommate and settle into a new groove.

Lori: I don't wanna.  This one lets me doze through the alarm twice before yelling at me.

Brett: How long is the snooze on your alarm?  I think mine does tenths of an hour.

Lori: I think it's nine minutes.  Did you ever make an ash tray out of pottery when you were in school?

Brett: I think I might have.  Doesn't that seem weird?  There's a vast assortment of things that can be made from pottery, and schools choose the one that is assocaited with a health risk.

Lori: I know, right?  I don't get it.

Brett: We should start a campaign to change that.  We could get some of those college kids we're gonna hire to tweet about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment