Thursday, December 20, 2012

Good luck tomorrow

SPAM SPAM SPAM by flickr user thepretenda


Brett: Hey, can I borrow some Saran Wrap?

Lori: It probably costs less to buy Saran Wrap than to ship some to you.

Brett: You may have a point there.  So, do you think my plan to use Saran Wrap to build a safe haven from the Mayan apocalypse will work?

Lori: Oh, no I do not.

Brett: Well, then, do you have suggestions on how I can survive the apocalypse?  Lock myself in a cage at the zoo?

Lori: I'm sure there will be havens accepting applications.  You just need a skill, carpentry perhaps?

Brett: I've done some woodworking, so maybe.  I'm also pretty good at cooking ham, but I guess in a post-apocalyptic world it would all be nonperishable food.  But that's okay, I can cook SPAM, too.

Lori: I've never had SPAM before, and the one time I tried to cook ham it was awful.  I make a mean spaghetti, though.  Maybe we can swap recipes?

Brett: Sounds like a plan.  (Assuming the world doesnt end.)

Lori: Such a heady assumption...

No comments:

Post a Comment