Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Learning is a lifelong process

Eevee Tail by flickr user Otterly Amazing

Brett: What's the name of the guy who says "ho ho ho"?  He is pretty famous.

Lori: Yeah he is.  I think he went to classes for it.  You know, how to get famous off of a catch phrase, yada yada yada.

Brett: There are classes for that?

Lori: Sure!  There are classes for pretty much anything now.

Brett: Are there classes in how to grow a tail?  I think that would be cool.

Lori: Maybe?  You probably have to plant something in a styrofoam cup.

Brett: Let's hope so.  I feel like having a tail would be good for my qi.

Lori: Zip on over to your closest community college and ask about their electives.

Brett: Will do.

Lori: Let them know you're there re: the less popular courses.

Brett: No, no, I'm pretty sure that course would be popular.

Lori: I wonder if you get letter scores or if you just take the courses pass/fail.

Brett: Either way, I think I'd do well as long as I didn't skip too many days of class.

Lori: Yeah, we don't want you to get an ef.

No comments:

Post a Comment