Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

RUBANK BOOKS CHRISTMAS MUSIC FOR EVERYONE by flickr user ussiwojima


Brett: What is your opinion of "Lo, How a Rose E'er Blooming"?

Lori: I'll have to google that, if you don't mind.

Brett: I guess I shouldn't be surprised you don't know it, since you don't listen to a lot of Christmas songs.

Lori: Well, a lot of them are basically the same kid friendly jingle.  Over and over.

Brett: Sure, there are some annoying ones, but it's not like they're going to give you hives.  You'll survive them.

Lori: I do like the one about fig pudding.  Although I've never had it.  What if it's gross?

Brett: It just says "bring us some fig pudding," it never says we're going to eat it.  So I guess it doesn't matter if it's gross.

Lori: Well it's better than the song that says "No Els."

No comments:

Post a Comment