Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Long live the rex!

Weedy and Wet - 147/365 by flickr user yellowsunnybear

Brett: Did you know rex is another word for king?  It's news to me, but it's a good way to use an ex.

Lori: I didn't know that.  If I used Pinterest, I'd pin that info to it.  Long live the rex?

Brett: You should tell more people about your hypothetical pinning.  It will rivet the masses.

Lori: You don't think it's unfair of me to talk about Pinterest without having actually used it?

Brett: I don't think anyone will mind.  If they do, they have bigger problems.

Lori: You think there's any tips on there about tending to a weedy garden?

Brett: Eh, maybe.

Lori: How about spells, or maybe a hex?

Brett: I've never been to the site, and when people have talked about it or linked to it, I haven't paid attention for long.  I'm pretty sure they have recipes, but that's about the extent of my knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment