Tuesday, March 19, 2013

With great money comes great responsibility

Money by flickr user 401(K) 2013

Lori: If you could swap lives with a superhero, which one would you choose?

Brett: Probably Batman.  Billionaire playboy, cool gadgets, occasionally gets to slap Robin... I could get along pretty well with that life.

Lori: And yet, you picked a superhero without a superpower.  Surprising!

Brett: Well, being a billionaire wouldn't help you if you were trapped in a pool of lava, but I think it would be pretty super.

Lori: Oh man, can you be a billionaire please?  Because I'd like to borrow a bunch of money... and by borrow I mean you give it to me as a gift.

Brett: Well, I can't guarantee I'll become a billionaire, but if I do, I'll definitely share.  Generosity is one of my fortes.

Lori: Excellent.  I would never want you to lose that trait. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment