Thursday, March 14, 2013

The end of the blog as we know it?


Julius Ceasar by flickr user Shitzhu Jiu Jitsu

Brett: Beware the ides of March.

Lori: What the elk?

Brett: You don't get the Ceaser/Shakespeare reference?  You should look it up on the World Wide Web.

Lori: Et tu, Brute?  No, I got the reference.  I'm just a little slow on understanding its place in the flow here.

Brett: Ha!  I'm not allowed a non sequitur?

Lori: I hadn't realized yet that this whole thing is a series of non sequitur.

Brett: That's exactly what this is.  Some may wonder why we even bother to jot these conversations down.

Lori: We certainly wouldn't want their doubts slowing us down.

Brett: True.  If the blog stopped, I'm sure many people's hearts would ache.

Lori: I'm also choosing to believe than an entire dorm would be wishing we would continue.  That's my goal demographic.

Brett: Yes, much better to target college kids than the scum of the earth.

Lori: Oh yeah, I zip right past them.

No comments:

Post a Comment