Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Moving day, or movie day?

Moving Boxes by flickr user Bluesocks

Brett: Have you seen Monsters University?  I don't know if you remember this, but I owe you thanks for introducing me to Monsters, Inc.

Lori: I didn't remember.  But, you're welcome!!  I haven't seen it yet.  Haven't had a lot of time to burn in the movie theaters lately.

Brett: The first time I visited you in Chicago, we decided the hip thing to do would be staying in your apartment and watching a Pixar movie.  I'm a little offended that you don't recall it as vividly as I do.

Lori: The first time you visited me here I had lived in Chicago for one day.  I made you sleep surrounded in boxes like a nomad.  If it's any consolation, I remember the Cubbies game fondly.

Brett: I enjoyed it!  I don't give an ef about unpacked boxes.  I moved a couple months ago, and I'm still not completely unpacked.  I was impressed with how organized your apartment was after one day.

Lori: Thanks!  That's probably mostly due to my moving crew.  My brother and one of our friends really helped edit the way the boxes were arranged inside that tiny room.

No comments:

Post a Comment