Tuesday, July 2, 2013

One-question Personality Test

Simon by flickr user designrecherche

Brett: There are two types of people in this world: those who prefer Follow the Leader and those who prefer Simon Says.  Which are you?

Lori: If you really think about it... those two are kind of the same game.  Can I choose King of the Mountain, instead?

Brett: Well, there are lost of better games, like Capture the Flag or Red Rover.  But choosing between two such similar games tells a lot about you.  It's a one-question personality test that I just made up.  So which is it, Follow the Leader or Simon Says?

Lori: Ok, I'm gonna go with Simon Says.  I always felt so smart as a tot when I stayed still because "YOU DIDN'T SAY SIMON SAYS!!!!!"

Brett: Ooh, I just learned so much about you.  But don't even ask what.  I'll never give up the secret of my personality test.

Lori: Even if I grab you by the ear lobe and shake my finger at you?

Brett: Even if you tie my earlobes in knots.

Lori: Careful, I just may do that! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment