Thursday, July 11, 2013

We just talked about kids' shows, because we're really smart

Blue's Clues Cake by flickr user Cakes Caboodle


Brett: The Suite Life of Zack and Cody: great show, or greatest show?

Lori: I'd go with great.  The size of the audience probably prevents it from being greatest.

Brett: You seem more knowledgeable about the show than I expected.  Do you watch it?  I've never seen a full episode, but from the bits I've seen, I think I'd need a bottle of something to sit through it.

Lori: I catch an episode every now and then, but it's actually off the air now.  But, yeah.  It took a little wine for me to commit to it, but the shows are pretty cute once you're invested.

Brett: Well, I have been known to watch Blue's Clues (though not in ages), so I won't judge you.

Lori: Isn't Blue just about the cutest little dog ever?!?  That show really lost its edge after Steve left though.  Joe was an absolute idiot.

Brett: Truth.  Steve was great, but I wanted to pull out each of the hairs on Joe's head, one by one.

Lori: Bet Blue didn't like him either.  We can all pretty much agree on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment