Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Drunken nursery rhymes


Jack & Jill Sign by flickr user Judith White



Brett: I know I should know the answer to this, but I can't remember... Why did Jack and Jill go up a hill?

Lori: Because their house was being fume-igated?? (ba-doom-cha)

Brett: Hmm... I thought hill-climbing was just the latest fad.

Lori: I think that may be a sin in 28 states, actually.

Brett: I don't know where these states think of thier laws... Next you'll tell me I can't take my ox into a public restroom.

Lori: You may be able to legally, but I'm sure you'd create quite a scene if you did this.  And when did you get yourself an ox, anyway?

Brett: Um... I don't really have an ox.  I may have had a little too much rum before writing that.

Lori: Maybe you should get a hen for yourself instead.

Brett: I think I'll do that, then.  Just show me where to dot the t's and cross the i's on the hen adoption paperwork.

Lori: You're talking like a teen on too much rum.

Brett: I oft hear that, but I don't think it is true.

Lori: Git!!

No comments:

Post a Comment