Sunday, June 17, 2012

...and on Father's Day, don't piss off your pa, either.


Motto by flickr user Steve Kodis



Brett: I don't give a whit what anyone else says.  Food tasates good.

Lori: While I am slow to disagree, surely this it too broad a statement?

Brett: You're right, of course.  I was being overly cautious about saying anything too controversial, lest my words metaphorically stab a potential friend.

Lori: I see.  Don't rock the boat and all that.

Brett: Right.  "Never piss off anyone other than your pa," that's my motto.

Lori: I see you've paved youself a pretty solid set of mottos then.

Brett: I do have several.  Here's another: "Don't count your ova before they're hatched."

Lori: I could swear I've heard that somewhere before.

Brett: Don't tease me like that.  Are you saying my mottos are going viral?

Lori: Er, no.  Just that (not unlike a raj) you may be repeating yourself.

Brett: I do like to go on about my mottos, so that wouldn't be surprising.

No comments:

Post a Comment