Thursday, June 14, 2012

To sleep... perchance to dream


to sleep... perchance to dream by flickr user zippythesimshead


Lori: I'm so sleepy.  I just kept tossing and turning last night.

Brett: Isn't there some type of med you can take to help with that?

Lori: Probably.  I tried one once and I sank into a super heavy sleep... But I felt weird the whole next day.

Brett: Yeah, I hear they can give you weird dreams, too.  Like dreaming that you're part of a team of cavers.

Lori: Cavers?  Like miners?  Do they work for coal?

Brett: Why must you stereotype like that?  What's next, saying that anything with "Derby" in the title must be equine in nature?

Lori: Give a gal a break!!  I thought I had a pretty good guess there.

Brett: Well, yes, you were quite close on the definition.  I was just giving you a demo of my feigned outrage.

Lori: Impressive!  I thought it might have been real!

No comments:

Post a Comment