Thursday, June 7, 2012

Pets and Batman in the same blog post, but no Ace?


Snarling dog by flickr user dgoomany


Brett T or F: only the good die young.

Lori: TRUE!!!!!  As a lifelong Billy Joel fan, you can take that one to the vet.  (you know, like... to the bank?  Except I had no vowels to work with.)

Brett: I'm not sure "you can take that to the vet" will catch on.  Speaking of, though, are there psychiatrist vets who work with animals' qis, or are all vets strictly physical ailments?

Lori: I've seen animal shrinks on tv, but I'm positive they're full of shit.  Too bad though.  Even puppies need to vent sometimes.

Brett: I'd consider becoming a pet psychiatrist, but I don't want to deal with disturbed animals with big scary teeth.

Lori: You could have a goon bodyguard with you to jump in front if the doggies snap.

Brett: I feel like if I pull this off, I'll have a quick rise to fame.

Lori: Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves here... Pretty sure the pets have to like you.

Brett: If they don't like me, I'll hit them with oars and throw them in the ocean, so they can't spread bad reviews.

Lori: While I don't support you killing animals, I am impressed by your going green with the boat and using oars.

Brett: Well, it's cheaper than hiring a sniper.

Lori: Jeez.  You should consider going a little Batman on these pups and make your own shrink utility belt.  There may be options other than death.

Brett: Not to change topics, but you've reminded me of a question I've always had.  All those Batman gadgets must cost a lot of money... Can Bruce Wayne claim the cost as a tax deduction?

Lori: I'm sure he's got a write off or two submitted under Wayne Industries filings.

Brett: Well he better be careful.  If someone with an ax to grind made the connection, that would take the air out of his sails.

Lori: They haven't caught him yet.....

Brett: I can just picture him smoking a stogy while amusing himself thinking about how nobody is smart enough to figure out his secret.

Lori: I've never pictured him as somebody that would ooze smugness... But he probably is.

Brett: Yeah, he got it from his pa.  But don't mention that, it's a touchy subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment