Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Now listen to our story...

Expensive Gas by flick user timmothy


Lori: One year for Christmas I bough my mom a ruby necklace.  I don't think she liked it.

Brett: Aww... it's the thought that counts, and I'm sure she couldn't have appreciated it more even if you had gotten crown jewels from a duke.

Lori: Ooh, that could be cool.  How can I hire one of those?

Brett: They're pretty expensive.  You'd probably have to discover oil to afford it.

Lori: Oil?  Next, you'll be suggesting we move to Beverly.  Hills, that it.

Brett: I bet we would fit right in.

Lori: Oh, I'm sure of it.  Except I hear gas is really expensive there.

Brett: Gas is expensive everywhere, you dolt.

Lori: Yeesh!  Didn't mean to grind your gears there!!

Brett: Sorry.  I may have overreacted.

Lori: I understand.  We'd have to pool our resources either way.

Brett: At what point in our lives do you think we'll be able to afford it?

Lori: I'm guessing about retirement age.  We will definitely be over the big hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment