Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Epic post

Red Fail by flickr user griffithchris

Brett: How do you feel about the changing usage of the word fail?  (i.e. now it's commonly used as a noun)

Lori: Out of all the stupid slangs used lately, I'm pretty okay with 'fail.'  'Epic' is getting old though.

Brett: Yeah, some of the slang gets annoying.  Don't get too upset about it, though, that's bad for your qi.

Lori: Oh, I won't.  I'm considering trying to bring back 'paddy whack'... You know, with a knick knack paddy whack give the dog a bone... Thoughts?

Brett: That would be awesome.  I'd die of laughter if I heard people regularly using that in everyday conversation.

Lori: Yeah, I'd really dig it if it catches on.

Brett: Maybe we should put a hex on people that forces them to use that phrase.

Lori: I don't know.  Hexing people tends to get them all keyed up.

Brett: What if I threaten to put a cone, like the ones dogs wear, around anyone who doesn't say paddy whack?

Lori: I don't know... Can you just buy those at the vet?

Brett: Hmm... If I told the vet why I wanted them and he gave them to me, he might be forced to redo his training.

No comments:

Post a Comment