Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Home, James

Pasta by flickr user myfeasts

Brett: What's your favorite thing to eat?  And would you be willing to appear in an ad for that food?

Lori: Pasta.  I love Italian food.  And I would definitely appear in an ad for it... though I suspect I would become famous somehow.  Then you'd never see me unaccompanied from the roar of my crowd of fans..... ;)

Brett: But your fame could lead to riches!  And then you could buy yourself all kinds of fancy jewelry, like opal necklaces and diamond tiaras.

Lori: Fame and jewelry?  Man, sponsorship could fit me like a glove.

Brett: Just promise me you'll hire me to drive your limo.

Lori: In a heartbeat!!!  That would be fun, just hanging out in our limo and traveling around.  The cats meow, for sure.  How do we make this happen?

Brett: Well, we start by approaching a pasta company.  Then we tell them you'll work for a discount only if they can give us the proper definition of elains <Ed: note that this would usually link to a definition, but I couldn't find one>, and otherwise they have to pay you millions of dollars to be their spokesperson.

Lori: Ok, let's do this!  I hope it works out exactly like your plan.


No comments:

Post a Comment