Thursday, January 24, 2013

More fringe, more drama

Empty ring by flickr user Kilo-G

Brett: Have you ever been involved in rioting?

Lori: Oh, no.  I'm too lazy.  I did peacefully protest once.  My legs hurt for days after standing around for so long.

Brett: What were you protesting?  Trying to save the whales?

Lori: No.  I was protesting the war.  I will never understand the argument for it... How is there not a better solution yet?

Brett: Well, I've always thought the leaders of each country should face of in a boxing bout, but some people don't think that's a good solution.

Lori: That would be great!  They could air it on tv after a documentary about a has-been band.

Brett: It would really throw a curve in people's political ambitions, huh?

Lori: Totally.  And they should have to box wearing chaps over their trunks.  More fringe, more drama.


No comments:

Post a Comment