Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Costumes, costumes everywhere

Photowalk 42 of 52 - Maryland Renaissance Festival by flickr user dm|ze


Brett: I'm trying to figure out what to be for Halloween this year.  Have you ever bared some skin for the sake of a costume?

Lori: I have.  A bone of contention with my brother, too.  It was a costume I bought at a renaissance festival.  I shocked myself.

Brett: I might go to a renaissance festival in a couple weeks.  I'll probably just wear jeans and a t-shirt, though.

Lori: Yeah, I don't think it really matters what you wear.  Are you going to speak in a British accent, though?

Brett: Am I?  Ask me again after I've had some time to practice.

Lori: Be sure to practice a distinctive whine.  British people do that sometimes.

Brett: "Well met.  I like your tie, jolly old chap."  How was that?

Lori: Pretty good.  Try "I quite like your tie," and "pray tell, what is the date today?"

No comments:

Post a Comment