Tuesday, October 30, 2012

What dreams may come

Row row row your boat by flickr user gorpie


Brett: Do you want to sing a song in rounds?  I'll start.  "Row, row, row your boat..."

Lori: Wait, I wasn't ready...

Brett: Okay, we'll try one more time.  So, do you wanna start?

Lori: Let me warm up first... Ah ah ah ah, eh eh eh eh, na na na na naaaaaaa.

Brett: Don't take too long warming up, or I might nod off.  And it's basically a roll of the dice whether I'd sing well right after waking up.

Lori: You'd have 'sleep' cred, so at least you would think you were good.  (See what I did there?  Swapped street with sleep??  Ehh??)

Brett: I see what you did... But I don't think there's such a thing as sleep cred.  Unless maybe if you weave really good dreams.

Lori: At what age do you think your dreams go from random to awesome?

Brett: I don't dream often, so I have no idea.  Maybe something changes in your head when you go through puberty?

Lori: I'm not sure.  I think puberty mostly makes people mope.

Brett: Well, I'd try to find out more, but I feel like researching dreams would end with someone putting a hex on me.

Lori: Oh.  A hex would be very bad for your qi.

No comments:

Post a Comment