Thursday, October 18, 2012

Preach it, Lori!

Black Licorice by flickr user FloydSlip


Brett: So, what is the answer to the question?  To be, or not to be?

Lori: Definitely to be.  Who wants to be the guy not being anyway?

Brett: Yo, you speak the truth.  You should go spread the word.

Lori: I'll do it over voicemails... Leave a real message after the beep, if you see what I'm saying.

Brett: I see what you did there.  I have faith that you'll find many converts.

Lori: I love converting people, to various things... it's good for my qi. :)

Brett: Are there incentives?  Like, if you convert 20 people, do you get a jade ring or something?

Lori: I think you get a shot of ouzo in and around Greece.  Not locally, though, which is cool 'cause I don't like things that taste like black licorice.

Brett: Ooh, I like licorice.  If you have anything licorice flavored and I'm near, please share!

Lori: If I could pull it off, I'd send you all the licorice ever made.  Also, the markers that smell like it.  All of it makes my nose wrinkle.

No comments:

Post a Comment