Thursday, October 4, 2012

Finding the perfect car is all about the options

rail car by flickr user buzzygirl


Brett: The next time you buy a car you should look for one with a horn that plays tunes.  Regular old 'beep beeps' are boring.

Lori: Yes, sir!

Brett: Uh, that was a suggestion, not a command.  It's not like I'm wearing a general's hat or anything.

Lori: Ah, so I'm more like a client than a worker bee?

Brett: Exactly.  It's like I'm a vet, and I'm just giving you advice on your pet.  (Yes, in this example you have a pet car.)

Lori: I'm gonna ace this analogy.  In fact, I do name my cars... so we're in good shape already.

Brett: Awesome.  Just don't get confused and buy a rail car.  Those don't work well on the highway.

Lori: Oh, good advice.  I think as long as I don't purchase a new car under the murk of a foggy night... I'll be okay.

Brett: You'll soar through life if you keep making such great plans.

Lori: Sweet, next up, I'll buy myself a divining rod.

Brett: That should come in handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment