Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pop quiz

Igloo Festival Montreal by flickr user debounce


Brett: Pop quiz: which is likely to be peatier, a marsh or a back-yard garden?

Lori: I wouldn't normally give that a second thought... but it may depend on the weather.  And the landscaper.

Brett: I think the answer would be the marsh in most cases, but we can at least agree that they're both probably peatier than an igloo.

Lori: You know what would be cool?  Going to a rave in an igloo.

Brett: That would be awesome.  I'd take my jo.

Lori: But don't dive in the water or anything.  That would be way too cold.

Brett: Of course not.  I'll just push my ex in the water if she's there.

Lori: That's mean!  If you're going to push someone, go to your dojo.

Brett: Maybe I just need to calm down.  I should probably watch some fish swim around in an aquarium for a while, that's soothing.

Lori: That sounds nice.  Fish have that certain kind of charm.

No comments:

Post a Comment